Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: SWAT team Shoots suicidal Fla Student After Threat

  1. #11
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: SWAT team Shoots suicidal Fla Student After Th

    I'm thinkin' that parents are a lot of the problem. Hey, if my kid has got a gun that I say is fake , let me go get him. Teachers can't even get the family to come get SICK kids half the time, too busy. It ain't school- it's babysitting. If you made the parents respond , you would find the problems going away. I heard a comment at a PTA one night, "If the schools can't do anything with my kid, how am I going to?" The teachers aren't paid to RAISE them, OSS should be the thing, not ISS, let mom and dad get a cheaper car, I bet they would control the kids then.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: SWAT team Shoots suicidal Fla Student After Th

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

    I think the officers did the right thing


    [/ QUOTE ]

    You aren't the only one thinking that. One thing's for sure - if anyone points a weapon at me and I'm not sure how dangerous the weapon is, I'm going to fire back regardless of who's saying what.
    Officially retired

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •